Thursday 10 April 2014

Tasty Thursday - Review: I Mum Mum, All Seasons Place, Penang

When I first relocated to the island I constantly craved pan mee - specifically the dry kind. Now, it is not impossible to find pan mee here, but finding one that meets my standards is quite a problem. 

For a while I floundered around with mediocre pan mee and then I discovered I Mum Mum. Ohh, the noodle texture is perfection and the price just can't be beat. Plus, the shop is clean - and let me tell you, good hygiene is sexy!


Spicy Chilli Pan Mee (RM4.50)
Crispy Pork Pan Mee - glorious! (RM5)

Pair any of the pan mee options, topped with a quivering poached egg, and a glass of iced cane juice - instant food coma. 

Now I'm off to get myself a bowl of that deliciousness!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Address: 6G-1-8, All Seasons Place, Air Itam, 11500, Penang
Operating Hours: 11 am - 11 pm (Weekdays); 10 am - 11 pm (Weekend & Public Holidays)

Toodles,
TMG

Disclaimer: TMG is not to be held accountable for pan mee addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment