Friday 15 February 2013

Tasty Thursday - Review : Ben's General Food Store, Bangsar Village

So, recently I met up with a friend at Ben's General Food Store (hereinafter "Ben's") in Bangsar Village as the originally planned, Plan B was packed. (Side story, Plan B and Ben's are under the same company.)

I was feeling a little under the weather and decided to order something healthier than usual. I present the selected menu:

 


Mushroom lasagne, with a side Caesar Salad and Ben's Iced Tea.

The caesar salad was awesome, the lettuce was fresh and the salad sauce was yummy, although they could have been a bit more generous with it. I also like the gruyere chip (singular) served in the salad for that extra salty crunch - yum.

On the other end of the scale, the mushroom lasagne was slightly warm bordering on cold when I put my fork into it, and it was a tad bit dry for my liking.

Ben's Iced Tea is basically iced green tea with lemons and limes, something my throat sorely needed.

Based on the meal mentioned above, I highly doubt that I will be going back to Ben's anytime soon. Personally, I will wait it out for a table at Plan B.


No comments:

Post a Comment