Saturday 12 April 2014

Weekend Reads #1: Infinity (The Chronicles of Nick)

A work-in-progress these couple of years, for me, has been to read more. Although I haven't actually managed to get back into the habit with as much gusto as I would have liked, I have been taking baby-steps :) #yay!progress

Recently, I picked up the first three books in a Young Adult series, The Chronicles of Nick. I'm three quarters done with the first book, Infinity; and unfortunately I do not find myself drawn to the story line. I am however, hoping that I will grow to like the series. #hangintherebaby

So I think I'll leave the summary and my thoughts on the book till later, and (hopefully) allow the story to grow on me.


Here's to hoping I'll get into it.

TTFN,
TMG
Moncle & Goldfish aficionado

No comments:

Post a Comment