Thursday 1 May 2014

Tasty Thursday - Review: Coffee Elements, All Seasons Place, Penang


Although I rarely drink coffee, I adore coffee joints. Something about the way these coffee places are kitted out just allows me to wind down and relax - you know what I mean.


Pretty, pretty.
L - R (clockwise): Healthy Vegemite; Mozarella Cheese; Cafe Latte; Nutella Chocolate 


It's such a pleasure when they make your cup of coffee a mini work of art. Bonus points to Coffee Elements for extending coffee art to the humble cup of hot chocolate.

I might revisit this place just for a cuppa and maybe, try a slice of their cakes. 

Address: Second Floor (6G-2-17 & 6G-AF2-17, All Seasons Place, 11500 Air ItamPenang
Operating Hours: Mon-Thu, 10.30am-11pm; Fri, 10.30am-12midnight, Sat, 8.30am-12midnight; Sun, 8.30am-11pm

Toodles,
TMG

No comments:

Post a Comment