Monday 7 January 2013

Onward bound to a fantastical year


On the 31st December 2012, I flew homeward bound to my "kampung". And so begins another chapter of my life.

I don't quite know what to make of it, but I do know that the monocle is good with the goldfish :')
Excuse the crypticness, which doesn't really bear much meaning...

So, yeah, I enjoyed a wonderful flight, it wasn't a full flight so I had both aisle and window seats to myself. And! even better, i sourced out a three seater freely available just adjacent to me. Having waited a good hour for someone else to claim it, there weren't any takers. So I slept on the plane, horizontally, for the first time ever! A good 6 years of travelling at a constant, and now to a more grounding year...
 Oh glorious three seater :3

Until next morrow,
Cheerio~
TMG


No comments:

Post a Comment